£50k - 70k per year
0113 380 1919
about 1 month ago
NetSuite Systems Manager
London (hybrid remote)
I'm fortunate to be working with one of the fastest growing e-commerce business in the UK, and a global leader in its field. They have been featured in many other media outlets and have won numerous awards for its products.
They are searching for bright and passionate NetSuite Systems Manager who is ready to hit the ground running from day one and will grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time.
The Business Systems team manager main duty will be to manage/oversee their ERP system (NetSuite) and provide strategic and tactical technical support for key stakeholders such as Finance, Sales, Operations, and Marketing.
The NetSuite Systems Manager is responsible for providing support, service, and the expansion of the existing ERP. This is a hands-on position that requires technical knowledge and the ability to complete goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- All NetSuite configuration tasks.
- Be the lead contact across the organisation.
- Liaise with development partners to deliver projects within multiple timelines.
- Provide key input on new project ideas and work needed to further growth opportunities.
- Assist in building clients documentation and testing process.
- Provide complete requirements to third party developers and guide implementation.
- Develop KPI's and metrics in order to calculate success and productivity across functions.
- Improve business systems and readiness/accuracy of reported metrics.
- Hands-on NetSuite Experience.
- Experience in a business systems cross-functional role and leading business systems teams.
- Able to manage extensive and complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement / change management or project management.
For further details contact me on email@example.com/ 02077437567