Leeds or York
30000-33000 Per Annum
EH/ Network Administrator
5 months ago
My client a professional services company base in Leeds or York are looking for a Network Administrator who will provide 24/7 infrastructure Support.
Looking for a Network Administrator who can provided specialist support for all aspects of network, telephony and some server administration. Will also involve the preparation, pre-build, testing and configuration of all network and telephony equipment, and visits to sites to perform installation, fault finding and resolution for all network and telephony equipment.
Also, an opportunity to be involved in the research and development of new network and telephony technologies. While taking lead on different projects.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Ability to perform complex maintenance and configuration tasks on routers, switches, firewalls and wireless equipment
• CCNA certified with experience gained in a similar role
• High level of practical technical skills, together with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to organise your own time and plan out your work
• High level of interpersonal skills as you will be providing guidance and support to other members of the IS department
The role requires you to deliver formal 24x7 2nd line on-call cover for the company on a rota basis, and be available to provide service desk telephone cover if required. You should also be prepared to travel to other sites at short notice and outside of normal working hours for essential fault resolution.
If this sounds something of interest please apply with your up to date CV.