£0.00 - £550.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Network & Telecoms SME (Remote) - 2/3 Days Per Week - £550 Per day
The Bridge IT have partnered with a Global Electronic Supplier to recruit a Network & Telecoms SME. The role will be fully remote for the duration of the 6 month contract and sits outside of IR35 and you will work only 2/3 days per week.
As an SME you will be advising projects and reviewing documentation, taking responsibility for support of all networks delivered by vendors. The role will require some vendor management of providers, including management of the suppliers who support the day to day performance and production maintenance the companies network and telecoms systems across the organisation.
* Management of all Network and Telecommunications systems such as but not limited to monitoring, maintenance and incident and problem resolution for any issue across these services.
* Accountable for the lifecycle management of all the Network and Telecommunications supported by the IT Operations function working with the other teams to gain input and acceptance to the lifecycle plan and raising any lifecycle issues in a timely manner with the business owners. This includes raising and supporting the prioritisation onto and within the KTLO plan.
* Maintenance of the policies and standards needed to support the Network and Telecommunications and working with security to agree changes for these.
* Supporting the defining and agreeing of the support model for all new Network and Telecommunications which will be supported by the IT Operations function.
Key Skills Required:
* Specialist knowledge of multinational telecoms provision, and support
* Clear Understanding on ITIL principles.
* Solid understanding of Incident, Problem, Change and Release management processes.
* Awareness of budgets and cost control processes.
* Extensive experience of defining Network and Telecommunications support models.
* Technical experience of supporting key Network and Telecommunications such as but not limited to on-premise infrastructure including data centres, cloud partners, network circuits including Wide Area Network, Local Area Network, mobile, telephony, video conferencing and network services delivered into all our local offices.