50000 Per Annum bonus, pension, flexible working
about 2 months ago
Network Designer / Platform Design Specialist - Azure - CCNP
Network Designer / Architect required for a well known organisation based in Bradford. You will be responsible for the design and deployment of exciting new network projects as well as assisting with the businesses transition to Azure. This is a great opportunity to utilise your network skills as well as be up-skilled in Azure as the company will pay for Azure qualifications and training. You will also be involved in BAU activities and assist with the development of the wider network team. You will have full ownership of the creation of technical designs and ensuring these are implemented effectively and successfully. You will also act as a point of escalation where required for the wider network team. Any experience of working in a heavily regulated environment would be beneficial.
This is a permanent vacancy with a salary of up to £50,000 + benefits + flexible working
You will need:
- Strong background in Network Design / Architecture, ideally within a regulated environment.
- CCNP qualification.
- Strong experience of creating technical designs for high availability infrastructure.
- You will ideally have Azure knowledge and experience.
- Strong network background and experience of load balancing and firewalls.
- Experience of designing technical specifications with:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- You will ideally hold a TOGAF certification.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch with further information.