England, United Kingdom
£45k per year
0113 380 1919
11 days ago
I am Currently recruiting for a Network Engineer based in Greater Manchester,
My client are looking for someone who has experience working with Cisco/Juniper.
Main purpose of job:
The Network Engineer is expected to take ownership of the design and implementation of network solutions required by the business. The role also involves providing 3rd line support for diagnostics and management of network incidents, vendor and supplier engagement and mentoring of graduate engineers.
Key aspects of the role:
- Design, document and implement network solutions to deliver business objectives.
- Lead and manage the delivery of multiple projects at the same time to achieve agreed timescales.
- Contribute to the build and capacity management of the network, to facilitate optimum operation of the network under normal and failure conditions.
- Manage & resolve complex network and system incidents within desirable timeframes to meet defined SLAs.
- Engage and manage relationships with 3rd parties such as vendors, suppliers, and technical strategic partners.
- Contribute to the development of automation solutions to improve process/operational efficiency in the networks team.
- Participate in the on-call rota to support optimal operation of the network.
- Support the Senior Network Engineer with mentoring of graduate engineers to aid their development.
If you are currently looking for a job and believe you are suitable, please get in touch.