£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
You must be able to
- Design and build secure, redundant and resilient network solutions,
- Setup and support a wide range of networking devices,
- Troubleshoot routing protocols and wan connections,
- Configure QoS and policy based routing,
- Deliver and extend IPT and collaboration services
- Build scalable remote networks
- Monitor, report and alert on network services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and extending the network infrastructure
- Provide 3rd line support for the existing network infrastructure.
- Be the technical lead for a number of core network technology areas.
- Provide solution briefings on new technologies and design decisions.
- Mentor and train members of the team
- CCNP routing and switching is an absolute minimum, any other cisco certs desirable
- Cisco wireless networking using WLC and LAPs
- Cisco IP Telephony, CUCM and UCCX
- Cisco Datacentre Nexus switches
- Network security, VPNs, Cisco ISE
- Azure Networking