£29000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
10 months ago
The Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer in Leicester for a large legal organisation.
- Ensuring availability, Integrity and confidentiality of Network and telephony services to meet agreed SLA's and KPI are achieved.
- Undertaking all activities with a primary focus on risk mitigation and data security
- Carrying out day to day tasks relating to Network workload and Mitel telephony provisioning/de-provisioning including maintenance and monitoring.
- Management and strategic planning of network and telephony capacity
- Producing regular reports on overall network/telephony health and providing remediation actions and recommended improvements
- Coordinating with 3rd party providers to ensure regular security and platform upgrade cycles are maintained
- Troubleshooting complex issues with 3rd party support Vendors such as Talk-Talk-Business, Mitel and Cisco
- Proven experience in working with a Cisco network technology stack including:Switching
- WAN/LAN networks
- Proven experience in working with VOIP systems
- Experience working with a Microsoft technology stack including AD-DS, DNS, DHCP and Server operating systems 2012 to 2016
- Minimum of CCNA Routing and Switching qualifications
- Working knowledge and understanding of best practice IT Frameworks such as ITIL