£65000 - £70000 per annum
30 days ago
Network Security Architect
£70,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Working in partnership with a leading organisation, the Bridge are recruiting for a Network Security Architect to join a growing modern, technology focused team.
As the Network Security Architect you will be responsible for an ambitious and experienced professional, with strong network and security architecture skills.
- Accountable for ensuring the network is secure and optimally supports the business
- Responsible for complying with governance processes as well as developing and maintaining enterprise architecture deliverables for the network and security domain
- Responsible for ensuring new solutions from a network and security perspective are secure, viable and aligned to the business architecture strategy
- Experience leading major network projects from a design and architecture perspective
- Experience as technical design authority for an organisation's network infrastructure and network security
- Experience working in complex network environments with strong experience of IP, Network addressing, network and security infrastructure design
- Experience of ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Cisco Certified Network Architect (CCNA) accreditation or equivalent
- CISSP or equivalent is desirable
If you have the above experience and are keen to work for a modern and technology driven organisation please apply with your CV for consideration.