£50000 - £55000 per annum
19 days ago
Network Security Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation based in Leeds, the Bridge IT are looking to recruit a Network Security Engineer to join a well-established and growing team.
As the Network Security Engineer, you will have advanced experience in engineering and support in a Service and Operations environment and a deep understanding of Infrastructure, Applications, Networks and Security.
- Take ownership of incidents, problems and other requests for support and determine the appropriate action to take
- Support the Operations Lead by ensuring 3rd parties are managed and perform to agreed measures if and when required
- Provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures
- Ensure all tasks and procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently to agreed levels of service or specific requirements of Service or Operational level agreements
- Document all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate
- Develop plans for installation and commissioning of hardware and software are appropriate and following the prescribed specifications
- Provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues
Ideally you will be an experienced 3rd line Network Security Engineer, you'll have experience with Cisco and Azure as well as strong Palo Alto firewall and 3rd party vendor management experience.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for consideration.