65000 Per Annum
5 months ago
Network Services Manager
£65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation The Bridge are looking to recruit a Network Services Manager to join a growing team. You will be responsible for a team of around 7 Network Team Leads; ideally you will come from a technical hands on Network Engineer background.
You will ensure the effective delivery, strategy realisation and day to day operation and compliance of voice and data network platforms.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Effective leadership and development of a growing voice and data team providing design, implementation and support capability across WAN, LAN, MAN WiFi
- Maintain communications technology roadmaps which align to strategic vision, ensuring the supportability, performance and compliance of network infrastructure
- Ensure the high availability of services
- Monitoring of the network infrastructure estate
- Vulnerability management of network and security infrastructure and solutions
Knowledge and skills you will have:
- Hands on technical background as a Network Engineer; ideally with Cisco and Checkpoint experience
- Understanding of the principals and theory relating to IT network design, implementation and management
- People management skills including the recruitment, development and mentoring of staff
- Ability to develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Experience of successfully managing large budgetary responsibilities
- Ability to lead and motivate small to medium teams
If you have the above experience and are keen to work within a fast paced growing team please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.