Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £28000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Network Support Analyst
The Bridge IT are recruiting for a Network Support Analyst to join an award-winning law firm based in Leeds city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in the IT industry and broaden their skills and knowledge as part of a growing company where IT is a key part of the business.
Due to the nature of the company this role will involve reporting any security issues, penetration testing and vulnerability testing environments to ensure that customers clients and staff are protected.
- Working within and improving the Change Management Environment.
- Provide essential 2nd/ 3rd line IT support to the business by answering phones, logging new incidents and assisting other team members with issues.
- Management of the companies Firewall and Switching technologies.
- Responsible for the use of Company facilities for proper business purposes to comply with the Company's rules, policies and procedures, in relation to the protection of Information Security.
- Responsible for own Health and Safety, ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues.
- Undertakes any other duties in line with the basic objectives of the post.
The successful candidate will also be working within a 2nd/ 3rd line role for other IT issues when required.
Experience and qualifications.
The ideal candidate will possess :
- Routers and switches
- Understanding of network protocols
- Server support
If this is a role you believe you can fulfil and would like to be put forward for, please send a CV to the attached email for immediate consideration.