Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum + benefits package
2 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Support Analyst role to be based in Leeds City Centre, working for a leading client.
In this role you will report any security issues to the company and will involve penetration testing and vulnerability testing environments to ensure that our customers, clients and staff are protected from viruses, spyware, hacking attempts and denial-of-service attacks as far as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working within and improving the Change Management Environment.
* Provide essential 2nd/ 3rd line IT support to the business by answering phones, logging new incidents and assisting other team members with issues.
* Management of the companies Firewall and Switching technologies.
* Responsible for the use of Company facilities for proper business purposes to comply with the Company's rules, policies and procedures, in particular in relation to the protection of Information Security.
* Responsible for own Health and Safety, ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues.
* Undertakes any other duties in line with the basic objectives of the post.
The successful candidate will also be working within a 2nd/ 3rd line role for other IT issues when required.
You will need to have experience in:
* Routers & switches (Dell/Juniper/Cisco/Meraki) - installation, management, upgrades, etc.
* Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.)
* General LAN/WAN/VLAN knowledge
* Firewalls (Sonicwall preferred / Cisco)
* Server Support
* Phone Administration
* Xenserver (Desirable)
* SQL (Desirable)
* Experience of Dell Compellent storage (Desirable)
* Experience of SonicWall firewalls (Desirable)
* Active Directory (Desirable)
* CCNA Qualification (Desirable)