Leeds, West Yorkshire
£350 - £400 per day
8 months ago
My client a Leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Non - Functional Test Engineer for a 12 Month Contract to design non-functional Test Plans for areas such as Performance, Stress, Load, Resilience, Availability and Operational testing.
Key Experience Required:
- A proven track record of successful delivery of non-functional test work packages.
- Knowledge of structured non-functional testing strategies and methods applied in a distributed environment.
- Significant exposure to functional and non-functional testing (performance, stress, load, security, etc.)
- Experience of enterprise level automation and test management tools
- The ability to communicate effectively and liaise on a technical level with Analysts, Designers and Developers is required in order to help in the creation of testing plans, scripts and supporting documentation.
- A sound knowledge of testing is expected and should range from unit level testing to large system non-functional testing.
Key Skills Required:
- Cloud Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Big Data
- UNIX and Windows environments for development and/or testing.
- (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc).
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV