£36000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
8 days ago
O365/SharePoint Developer - Reading - £47,000
The Bridge IT are working with a utilities firm that are undertaking a migration in O365. Thus they require someone with O365 experience and SharePoint Development experience.
You'll be an integral part of the team, helping out as the specialist in O365 and SharePoint. You'll be developing, maintaining and giving suggestions regarding the appropriate application of the migration with the optimal processes in place to ensure a smooth transition.
Strong O365 and SharePoint skills are essential for this role.
- Analysing and implementing application data amendments,
- Developing and maintaining solutions to support the business, as identified by the Business Solutions Manager and Business Analysts,
- Diagnosing and resolving problems with applications systems in the production environment,
- Coding programs according to industry standards and specifications,
- Developing test plans and test data and conducting tests,
- Using development knowledge to analyse and help to create business environments,
- Salary between £36,000 - £47,000,
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, and you can buy up to 10 extra days,
- Private Healthcare for you and your family,
- Discounts on Services,
- Share buying scheme,
If this sounds like something you are interested in, apply!