£450 - £475 per day
12 months ago
3 - 12 months
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a blue chip company in Andover as an Oracle Consultant on a long term contract.
This role will be working in the public sector, will be outside IR35 but does require current SC Clearance.
This Oracle Consultant is required to assist in the management of the ADW and the structure and availability of the data held within it. This will assure that data is imported and exported in the correct format and is made available to end users as requested.
The essential skills for this Oracle Consultant position in Andover are:
- In depth Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Database Design.
- Performance Tuning.
- ETL Tools - Oracle Warehouse Builder and/or Oracle Data Integrator.
- Job Scheduling.
- Current SC Clearance.
- Familiarity of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) for creation of RPD, Dashboards & Answers.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Virtual Private Database.
- Carry out Unit Testing as required.
- Carry out Integration testing as required.
If you do have SC Clearance and would like further details, please do apply.