W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits package / Competitive
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Developer to join a leading client in the heart of Leeds City Centre. You will be joining the development team and you will work across a variety of projects delivering complex customer and colleague facing applications across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a leading organisation during a period of significant technical change across the industry.
As an Oracle Developer, you will work as part of a large established software team developing financial systems for internal and customer facing functions. Developers within the team are multi-disciplined giving you the opportunity to learn and develop new technologies fully supported by the company.
* Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle SQL
* Knowledge of database design principles
* Understanding of database performance, tuning and monitoring
* Solid understanding of Oracle databases and development tools i.e. Toad and SQL Developer
* Experience of systems design and specification
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a high degree of enthusiasm
* Ability to work independently to defined deadlines and a prioritise workload
* Strong communication skills including a high command of verbal and written English
* Full Development Lifecycle
* Agile development methodologies
* Oracle APEX
* Tibco ESB
* Automated Testing
If you are looking to develop and really kick start your career, with an opportunity to learn some incredible tech, please feel free to get in touch!