£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for Paid Social Media Manager to be responsible for the output across the paid social media activity. As a Paid Social Media Manager, you will demonstrate your experience of scaling Paid Social media accounts, meeting business objectives and leading overall strategy.
Your focus will be on maximising the opportunity for exceptional growth as the business scales, focusing on strategy, authoring and the day-to-day management of the platform. You'll be working closely with other departments, particularly with the wider social media team and supporting more junior members to deliver high quality work that works.
Looking for someone who has experience managing large budgets.
- Be co-accountable for the paid social strategy.
- Responsible for the implementation of the paid social strategy.
- Have experience of running ad accounts on; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Tik-Tok.
- Be responsible for content that's on-brand, error free and in the correct tone of voice.
- Have experience with testing methods (A/B testing) to maximise ad performance.
- Manage the creative briefing of content to studio.
- Effectively develop junior members of the team, nurture and guide them.
- Own what you do, have the gravitas to talk with authority and be enthusiastic about social media.
- Have strong awareness of the wider Digital mix and the part other channels play.
- Be analytical & forward thinking with reporting and confident when reporting to key stakeholders within the business.
- Have experience with running ads in international territories.
- A technical understanding of reporting tools, feed implementation etc.
- Be one step ahead, always thinking of what's next & encouraged to test new ideas.
- Monitor ad performance on a daily basis and report on performance weekly.
- Be open minded to challenge and encourage it.
- Have your finger on the pulse, know about industry relevant changes & plan ahead.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.