£550 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Performance Test Engineer on a long term project for a major blue chip company on a remote basis for the foreseeable future. This role will be inside IR35.
The Performance Test Engineer will be responsible for defining and delivering performance test activities across multiple delivery teams, whist contributing to effective agile delivery.
The key skills required for this Performance Test Engineer are:
- Experience of defining and implementing performance testing of a large and complex programme
- Proven experience of delivering automated test frameworks (Python) in a test-first CI/CD environment is essential
- Proven technical skills in one or more of the following tools is essential: JMeter, Locust, Azure DevOps, Cucumber, Selenium
- Data test experience, particularly with ETL systems
- Familiarity with RESTful interface testing
The key technologies that the Performance Test Engineer will be using are:
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
If you do have the relevant skills for this long term Performance Test Engineer position, please do apply.