Competitive Market Rate
0113 386 8557
Performance Test Contract
5 months ago
Performance Testing Engineer - Contract - Competitive Market Rates - Leeds
My client are a leading organisation based in central Leeds. Due to ongoing and rapid growth they are now looking for an experienced Performance Test Engineer to join their Software Engineering & Testing team on a contract basis. If you have working 3-5 years + experience at a hands on level using any Performance testing tools then I would be keen to hear from you.
Working with a market leader you will have a broad knowledge of Performance and Automation testing and will have plenty of experience working alongside developers and other testers. To be successful in this application you must have a strong technical understanding of Performance / Non-Functional Testing and you'll be a highly skilled, experienced critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role.
The Performance Testing Engineer will work within the QA team to develop, enhance, support and deliver performance testing suites for the product lines.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- You have 5+ years of experience of performance testing using major toolsets (e.g. MS Visual Studio)
- 5+ years of experience with network topologies, electronic data interfaces (EDI’s), Web Application Process Interfaces (API’s) and web applications
- Demonstrable experience of testing high volume Web Service API based applications using Apache JMeter
- Experience using a programming language to create performance test assets (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
- Experience of performance testing Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies or other cloud offerings (e.g. AWS) with knowledge of appropriate analysis and monitoring tools like Application Insights
- You have experience of testing in an agile lifecycle
- You want to maintain high quality and good practices
- You have a curiosity for new technologies and techniques, and keep yourself up to date
- Analytical and communication skills that allow the capture and analysis of raw performance monitoring data and presenting findings in a way that technical and non-technical audiences can understand
- Experience of other non-functional testing types such as; Resilience and Failover testing
To be successful, the person in this role must have strong technical knowledge with good decision-making, excellent communication skills, and enjoy working hands-on under pressure.
If you are interested in this fantastic position please apply now with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.