Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£500 - 560 per day
0113 386 8555
8 months ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Platform Engineer.
This role is a 6 month contract Inside IR35, based in Leeds and can offer remote working.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Significant experience in a DevOps team
- Expert in Linux System Admin (including Ubuntu, kernel tuning, LXC/LXD, Apt)
- Expert in Splunk architecture and implementation
- Expert in Puppet Enterprise
- Expert in BASH scripting
- Significant experience with LDAP (esp. OpenLDAP)
- Experience with Ansible
- Experienced with install and configuration of Nginx and Nginx Plus
- Significant experience in supporting on-prem infrastructure
- In depth understanding of physical infrastructure (servers, switches, firewalls, routers), including RAID setup, IP networking, air-gapped networks etc.
- Experience with No-SQL database technologies
- Experience with setting up and administration of CI/CD pipelines (inc. Git, Jenkins)
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.