£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
PMO Analyst (1 year FTC)- Cambridge - Up to £30,000 + benefits
A PMO Analyst is required to support the delivery of a global project for an organisation that is recognised worldwide. You will be working closely with the Global Project Manager and be responsible for supporting the project delivery through managing RAID logs, processing change requests and also organising key meetings and taking minutes throughout.
This is a one year fixed term contract with an ASAP start and paying up to £30,000 + benefits.
You will need:
- Strong experience as a PMO Analyst working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage with people at all levels.
- Experience managing RAID logs.
- Experience of managing change requests.
- Experience of arranging meetings and taking thorough minutes throughout.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.