£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for a PPC Manager to join the team on a 12 months Fixed Term contract. You will be responsible for the performance of the PPC, YouTube Advertising and App Search Channel across International markets.
Looking for a candidate who has a strong passion for digital marketing with excellent numerical and analytical skills. You will be a strong leader and be successful in managing a team. You will have experience working in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to work towards tight deadlines and be comfortable in an evolving workplace.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC campaigns.
- Working knowledge of automated bidding platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC campaigns.
- Educated to Degree standard as a minimum requirement.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords & Bing.
- Experience of Google Shopping and TrueView campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, across, PPC, YouTube Advertising & App Search Ads.
- Developing & implementing the strategy to drive new customer acquisition.
- Managing & growing the PPC & Shopping campaigns to targeted ROI, CPA & new customers.
- YouTube Video Advertising campaign strategy, management and set-up.
- App search & ASO Management.
- Managing the in-house PPC team.
- Forecasting and budget management.
- Management of campaign budgets for marketing acquisition and to determine ROI.
- Attending weekly & monthly trading meetings.
- Reporting to key stakeholders on channel performance.
- Measuring, reporting performance of the above channels, and assess against KPI's (such as ROI and CPA).
- Keeping up to date with Competitive analysis using various tools.
- Managing the relationships with external 3rd party agencies & suppliers.
- Managing External feed management agency.
- Managing new supplier pitch process.
- Working with key areas of the business to drive channel objectives.
- Working closely with the other channels to align go-to-market strategies.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.