£70000 - £75000 per annum
22 days ago
My client a leading company based in London are searching for a Pre-Sales Engineer. Looking for a Pre-Sales engineer who understands business value and has come from a background in backend development. Also has knowledge of the SDLC, DevOps pipelines and test automation.
- Discovery and Analysis - understand the environment the prospect has, what pains they are facing, so we can effectively present on those to WOW them
- Presentations, demos and evangelism
- POV prepare and present
- Solution design/architecture
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical topic e.g. Computer Science
· Experience working as a Solution Architect, Pre-sales Engineer or in a similar role
· Knowledge of the SDLC, DevOps pipelines, test automation, and some scripting would be advantageous.
· Previous experience working in the software development industry
· Interest in the software industry
· Worked on and won $1million+ software deals.
· Understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc
· Reporting Skills
· Project Management
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.