£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Process Excellence Analyst
Location: Manchester or Bradford
£50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Process Excellence Analyst to join a modern and technology focused project team.
As the Process Excellence Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying process inconsistencies and understand process performance gaps, working with internal and external teams to deliver improvements
- Arrange, prepare and facilitate user groups, workshops and meetings
- Develop deep understanding of the operational business to support the mapping of existing process and design of to be process
- Turn data into insights or key business stakeholders by creating and updating reports and presentations
- Use tools that extract and analyse data, formulate and test hypotheses, summarize learning points, propose action plans to translate recommendations into results
- Create training material to support the sustainability of process change
The ideal candidate will have experience analysing and improving complex operational processes in a project environment. You will be a data driven and analytical individual with excellent communication skills, able to build relationships. You will have experience working on Process Improvement Projects, with process optimisation technologies such as process mining tools and BPM software.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.