Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Leeds / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
A leading ecommerce business is looking for a Product Designer who can derive design principles out of complex problems and turn them into engaging, holistic experiences that guide their customers to value. You will be working closely with the product owner and wider teams on product discovery and evolution, whilst ensuring successful product delivery.
- Build clean design that contributes to enhanced user experience and translates consumer actions into value growth for the business.
- Support consistent planning two to three sprints in advance.
- Providing advise on best UI practices.
- Suggest, present designs and explain the connection and/or value to product performance and growth.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Implement brand guidelines, pattern libraries and design systems.
- Conduct usability testing and be involved in customer research.
- Strong portfolio in developing web-based experiences at scale within a product-oriented firm.
- Good understanding of mobile and web design patterns.
- Background in working in both B2B and B2C digital experiences.
- Experience in creating mockups and prototypes in Figma, InVision etc
- Experience in implementing and maintaining pattern libraries and design systems
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum team.
- Excellent communication skills.