Up to £0.00 per annum
23 days ago
- Job Title: Business Analyst / Product Manager
- Base Location: London
- Salary to £70k + up to 35% bonus / benefits
- Home-based working options
- FTSE 50 listed company
The Bridge are partnering with a FTSE50 listed global business to help them find an experienced Business Analyst / Product Manager with specific experience around regulatory reporting.
In the last few years, our clients operations have gradually moved into markets that are heavily regulated. One of the key areas in the move to regulated markets is automated regulatory reporting. This serves the regulators need for control, supervision, monitoring and revenue/tax calculations.
We need someone who can take ownership of the E2E process to convert regulatory reporting requirements and business guidelines into functional/technical specifications and business rules.
- You will act as key point person to internal teams and external advisors in any product related issues concerning the reporting product they own.
- Perform analysis on reporting regulations of new markets, crafting the applicable reporting solution, and mapping our system scenarios to the regulations.
- You will perform analysis of requests/feedback received from regulators and providing a detailed assessment of key activities need to be taken to address the issue and maintain our level of Compliance.
- Review any new vertical's initiatives planned to be launched in licensed markets, analysing their impact on the reporting products.
- Write detailed technical business requirements documents, which are fed into development teams for implementation.
- You will follow up with the development teams on schedules and addressing any issues raised.
- Keep the customers (regulators, partners, internal departments) updated and advised with the status and completion of the product updates or product launch.
- Maintain product documentation
What we're looking for
- You have 3+ years as a product manager/technical systems analyst or a similar role
- Strong interest and aptitude in defining business requirements for software development.
- You understand the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- You have the ability to relate to business users and software developers.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Having a desire to fully understand things they work on, not willing to compromise on partial understanding
- Ability to lead and prioritise high volumes of responsibilities autonomously without delays in results and to tight deadlines
As the Ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience in working within regulatory frameworks and compliance
- Knowledge of regulatory product requirement across jurisdictions, and with regulatory reporting specifically
- Educated to university degree level in computer science or another technology equivalent
- Familiarity with XML / XSD
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply button and I'll come back to you ASAP.