£550 - £570 per day
15 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Product Manager - DevOps on a remote basis for a blue chip company on a long term contract, inside IR35.
This Product Manager - DevOps position will need someone with technical background that has experience with leading DevOps squads through development and deployment before.
The key responsibilities of this Product Manager - DevOps position are:
- Co-create Product Roadmap alongside Product Managers and Senior Leadership
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
If you do have the relevant experience for this Product Manager - DevOps position, please do apply.