Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Manager - Manchester - £60-65,000 + excellent additional benefits including a bonus up to 10%
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in central Manchester to recruit a full time Product Manager to join a growing technical team. You will be working with the Software Development team and the business to design, develop and implement innovative solutions and shape the vision of digital products.
The salary is very competitive up to £60-65,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits including a bonus up to 10%.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience in a similar customer-first product management focused role
- Experience delivering digital products through the product lifecycle
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather and understand their challenges and requirements, identifying opportunities and taking these through delivery across web and mobile digital channels
- Drive cross-functional engagement with the products in your remit from senior business stakeholders through UX, project management and the development and delivery team
- Maintain and deliver a product roadmap in line with the business's product strategy and direction
- Defining high level requirements, user stories, user journey maps and user experience
- Work closely with the solution design, engineering, QA, delivery and wider teams
- Ensure delivered products achieve product-market fit for customers and business needs
- Be accountable for ensuring the on-going success of existing and new products and ongoing releases
- Excellent stakeholder management and team-working skills, including the ability to provide constructive challenge in a face-to-face environment
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.