Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 10% bonus paid monthly
4 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Product Owner for a rapidly expanding company that has won many awards in the last 12 months and based at Thorpe Park, Leeds.
This Product Owner position will allow for 2 days per week remote working and has plenty of on site parking available.
The key responsibilities for this Product Owner role are:
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Collaborate with business departments to gather and understand requirements. Functional and non-functional.
- Document and refine requirements to aid the development process.
- Create and maintain the product backlog, including epics and user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on.
- Ensuring technical debt is prioritised and dealt with as soon as possible
- Produce product documentation and brief release notes
- Collaborate with the development team in order to identify the best solutions to meet needs
- Manage business expectations.
- Manage the estimation process, working with the development team to produce suitable estimates as needed.
- Review all development output to ensure it meets the needs of the business to deliver the intended benefits.
- Become the product expert.
The key experience and knowledge required for this Product owner role are:
- Familiarity with requirements management tools e.g. Jira, TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps or Trello etc.
- Good experience of working with MS Office productivity tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- A good understanding of agile methodologies, Kanban, Lean
- Writing User Stories and backlog management
- Agile estimation, prioritisation and planning.
- Experience of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
If you do have the relevant skills for this Product Owner role in Thorpe Park, Leeds, please do apply.