£300 - £350 per day
25 days ago
My client a leading company based in St Albans are searching for a Product Owner for a contract role Inside IR35. To take ownership in helping the development teams and third party suppliers to reach maximum value in the products and services that they offer.
You will act as the interface between the development teams, third party suppliers and other groups with requests on their time, finding the right balance between competing priorities and setting clear priorities.
You work closely with Product Managers and stakeholders across the business for the products you are responsible for. You will also translate relevant initiatives into detailed work for the team by maintaining a backlog of user stories, explaining the vision of each new change and ensuring the team delivers regular incremental improvements. You will balance the need to deliver new features with feedback from team on ways to improve the product technically, ensuring that technical debt is paid back in a sensible timescale when it is accrued.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience of IoT and smart devices (especially Android).
- Knowledge of integrated solutions where third parties will integrate for transactional services.
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical teams to explain requirements and answer questions.
- Experience with maintaining backlogs of user stories
- Good written communication skills.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.