£500 - £520 per day
12 days ago
3 months (+ext)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Product Owner for a blue chip company in St Albans, on an initial 3 month contract, inside IR35 and remote for the foreseeable future.
The Product Owner will work closely with development teams and stakeholders for the products they are responsible for and the product would be focused on IoT (Internet of Things).
The key responsibilities and experience for this Product Owner position are:
- Strong background with IoT (Internet of Things)
- Responsible for end users hardware (or Android etc)
- Coordinate with service management over endpoint issues
- Own the supply-chain / operational service design
- Manage 3rd parties for technical solutions
The key experience required for this Product Owner position is:
- Background in IoT / device management would be extremely beneficial
- Background in payments/transaction processing would be extremely beneficial
If you do have the relevant experience for this Product Owner position, please do apply.