North West England, England
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Senior Programme Manager
£80,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
Working with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to be based in the North West.
- Accountable for full project budgeting and forecasting process
- Accountable for programme delivery within budget
- Accountable for project planning and resource planning within budget
- Accountable for project resource planning
- Responsible for Project governance
- Programme management and co-ordination of the programme team members
- Stakeholder management up to and including Board level
- Management of 3rd party relationships
- Lead the full end to end delivery of complex projects or programmes, from initiation and planning through requirements, delivery and handover
Ideally you will have strong experience in a Business Change Programme Manager role, focused on delivering people and organisational change. You will also need experience working on software system programmes and experience with asset management.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.