Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum + Excellent Market Rate
3 months ago
Programme Manager - IT Service Management / Service Architecture
Contract Programme Manager required to work on an initial 6 month basis .
Working in central Leeds for a growing professional services company, the Service Management Programme Manager will be able to demonstrate extensive skills in Service Management / Service Architecture with experience of leading IT Operating model transformation.
As SIP Programme Manager, you will :
* Possess a solid background in programme and project management including Prince2, MSP, Agile etc)
* You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills up to Director level coupled with strong supplier contract negotiation and management ability
* Have extensive experience of managing key suppliers, delivery partners and system integrators.
* Have proven experience delivering programmes and projects internationally
* Have strong financial and budgetary management and control skills
This contract is for an initial 6 months with a real view to further extension.
Excellent market rate.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration