COORD - CTR -AP
5 months ago
6 Months +
Project Coordinator - Junior Project Manager - JIRA - Biopharm - Pharma.
My Royston based client has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager with JIRA experience, for an initial 6 month contract, although this is highly likely to extend. The successful candidate must have good experience using JIRA and ideally a background in the Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical sector, although this isn't essential.
You will report to the Project Manager and be responsible for -
- Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change life cycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
- Maintaining project documentation
- Producing project documentation
- Managing issues, risks, dependencies, assumption and other controls
- Arranging, preparing materials, facilitating, chairing and documenting meetings
- Monitoring and reporting on progress
- Managing project resources including staff, contractors and spend
- Assuring suppliers plans, project controls and progress reports
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.