£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Project Delivery Officer (Digital)
Location - North Yorkshire
Salary - up to £35k plus an excellent benefits package
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity for a Prioject Delivery Officer to join a leading client based in North Yorkshire. Our client are on a mission to transform their digital and technology capabilities
You will be responsible for;
- You will work with the relevant Digital team members and/or other teams to support the establishment of digital/technology projects and initiatives on the digital roadmap including planning, benefits articulation and requirements gathering
- Assist in research and preparation of reports on required topics to inform the digital strategy and roadmap
- Support the administration of the digital roadmap, including minute taking in relevant review meetings and distributing these as required
- Manage the administration of digital systems and resources across the team to support the delivery of the digital roadmap e.g., setting up planners and Trello boards, adding new users to MS Teams etc
- Work with the Head of Digital and the Digital & Technology Manager to promote lean, iterative, collaborative, matrix and user-centric planning and working practices within digital project teams
- Support the preparation and delivery of relevant training to enhance the digital skills and capabilities across the business
- Provide general administrative support to the Head of Digital and Digital & Technology Manager such as note taking, diary management etc
You will need;
- Proven experience of working in a digital and technology role at a similar level
- A comprehensive understanding of the digital and technology landscape
- Experience of working on multiple projects within a project management or delivery environment, particularly in digital or technology field
- Excellent track record of contributing to the delivery of multiple/varied digital or technology projects and/or services
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Strong digital and IT skills including Office 365, CRM and collaboration tools.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to succinctly communicate complex ideas to a wide range of audiences.
- Exceptional networking and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines and manage multiple workstreams on an ongoing basis.
- Able to develop reports and present complex information to range of stakeholders.
- Able to carry out research and analysis and document and/or present.
- Able to work efficiently both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to adapt to fast-moving situations.