Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rate
5 days ago
Project Manager - Change
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for varied and concurrent IT projects within a Change programme, leading project definition and assuring project viability to meet the changing needs of a global business.
As Project Manager, you will :
* Provide effective leadership to the project team - ensuring that team members are motivated and further developing their skills and experience
* Engage with customers and major stakeholders
* Collect and use feedback from stakeholders to measure the effectiveness of stakeholder management mitigating risk and seeking continuous improvement
* Act as a representative of the Project Delivery function
* Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects
* Undertake cost estimation, timescales and resource management accordingly
* Ensure that project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained
* Monitor project scope, taking action when deviation occurs
* Manage the change control procedure
* Advise on technical recommendations
* Drive decision making during the project lifecycle
As Project Manager you will possess demonstrable expertise in project management principles, methods, techniques and tools throughout the full project lifecycle from inception through to implementation. This will include certification in Prince2, PMBOK, PMI etc along with the use of MS Project and Open Workbench.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.