35000-40000 Per Annum
about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Sheffield - Up to £40,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Project Manager to join a rapidly growing team based in Sheffield. You will get chance to work on some of the organisations most exciting projects including new product releases, system and process implementations and business change projects. You will be responsible for true end to end management of projects and be fully responsible for budget and time management. You will need to be a self-starter and be interested in learning new skills as well as well developing your current ones. You will need to have strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage effectively with senior stakeholders. If you are looking to take that next step in your career and want to be part of an organisation going on an exciting journey, that also invests heavily in your development then look no further!
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits.
You will need:
- Experience as a Project Manager delivering a range of both technical and change projects.
- Experience delivering projects end to end with full budget and timescale responsibility.
- To be ambitious and want to progress your career in a forward thinking organisation.
- Experience managing risks and contingency planning.
- Knowledge of a range of methodologies including Prince 2 and Agile.
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with senior stakeholders and third parties.
- A high level of commitment and self motivation.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch to discuss this further.