£60000 - £70000 per annum
26 days ago
My client a leading company based in Hampshire are searching for an eligible SC Project Manager. To design, manage and co-ordinate the delivery activities between the delivery team, the customer and the internal software development teams - to develop and deliver software products and supporting services including consultancy and training.
The role also includes line management responsibility for a smaller team of 2 to 5 people.
- Ownership of Services Project Charter to ensure services delivery is fully scoped and constraints and dependencies are defined
- Management and delivery responsibility of multiple agile projects in parallel
for agile Defence Service projects in UK, Europe and/or Middle East where use of resources is negotiated across competing demands to best meet business needs
- Identification and monitoring of project risk (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies, Threats and Opportunities) planning and implementing of mitigation and/or contingent actions.
- Management and coordination of project plans, estimates and schedules to deliver delivery projects to time and budget. Managing projects through KPIs, management briefings, business committee meetings etc.
- Client engagement to support the derivation and capture of requirements and manage delivery engagement relationships with the customer.
- People management including support to hiring and people development
- Drive business development, including forming and scoping solutions, estimating and writing proposals
- Combining your customer and business understanding with your technical insights and experience to
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a Technical Project Management role
- Previous career in software or systems development experience.
- Client engagement exposure remote and on-site.
- MS Office
- MS Project
- ERP tools
- CRM tools
- Risk Management tools
- Schedule Management tools
- Change Management tools
- Configuration Management tools
- Agile Management
- Project Management qualification
- Strong Technology background.
- Exposure to business processes from sales through to production and service delivery.
- PRINCE2, APM or PMI.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.