£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
The Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a Project manager for a leading client in Peterborough.
What we are looking for
- Drive the planning and execution of the work for specific projects within the overall IT and company strategy change management programme (develop project plans and manage project deliverables)
- Overall responsibility for managing projects as assigned
- Developing a plan to achieve the deliverables and then implementing the plan, ensuring that progress is maintained in line with objectives.
- Utilising resources allocated to be accountable for the successful delivery of the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for managing project scope, budget, issues, risks and changes.
- Ensure that the sponsor is accountable for achievement of the defined benefits.
- Implementing and managing the governance on assigned projects from initiation through to project
- The Project Manager will build and maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders at all levels
- The Project Manager will ensure that the rolling project plans are regularly maintained and monitored through the use of regular tracking and scheduling meetings with Project Teams and Steering Groups
- Responsible for managing the project budgets
Responsible for creating cost estimates in relation to potential future projects