Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: York / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join an established company providing modern IT services to their clients across various industries. Due to their growing customers and success, they are looking for a Project Manager to deliver key strategic projects.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Client Engagement Lifecycle. Experience working within a shared service environment on remote assignments would be greatly advantageous.
You will have the opportunity to drive end to end delivery of projects to customers, maintaining communication with all stakeholders, ensure lean and successful project delivery within scope, timeline and budget.
The team is based in York, they are also offering remote work with once or twice a month office visits.
As a Project Manager, you will act as the go-to lead for the project team, customer and internal management. You will be the face of the company to the clients, owning the requirements management process throughout the project. You will be also responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Materially shaping the project to get the optimum outcome for all stakeholders.
- Successful commercial delivery of their projects, within budget and agreed timescales.
- Ensuring smooth handover of project into the support phase.
- Conform to the company's project management standards, champion their use and contribute to their development.
- Strategically understand customer's relationship and contribute to account success.
- Taking direction from colleagues to ensure the project is aligned with broader account strategies though for new customers the project manager may be the principal relationship owner with the customer.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful long-term customer relationship evidenced by repeat business. Creating and retaining customer engagement throughout the whole lifecycle.
- Identifying and following up all new business opportunities with the customer.
- Ability to lead and deliver AGILE / SCRUM projects
- Working knowledge of design methods, models and techniques.
- Strong understanding business process modelling.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders, write clearly and concisely at a variety of levels.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and team development skills.
- Experience of leading project teams to success.
- Project Management qualification or equivalent experience.