Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
The Bridge IT are currently working with a large software company to recruit an Agile Project Manager.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Management of project communications within the company and to clients
- Be the main point of contact between the company and client
- Work with and lead your product development team to set the vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to motivate and energise behind that vision; building a shared understanding of the product with the team
- Gathering business and customer requirements (both functional and non-functional) and collaborating with multi-disciplined development teams, whilst sharing the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered and a common understanding of the success criteria/goals.
- Gather, analyse and report on relevant data to measure the performance and value of product features to identify the features with the most customer and business value.
- Excellent experience/qualification in Prince 2, Agile, SCRUM or Business Analysis
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget, managing scope creeps and change requests
- Experience in a client facing role- managing and engaging with senior level stakeholders
- Good understanding of software development practices
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Strong leadership, negotiation, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives