£55k - 65k per year
0113 380 1914
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity exists to recruit an IT Project Manager to work within a busy Agile led Professional Services environment. Working on both concurrent Infrastructure and Application Development Projects throughout the full development lifecycle, varying in size and complexity, the Project Manager will :
- Manage the technical delivery of complex IT projects that support the IT Division's strategy.
- Ensure successful delivery of all projects working within budget and on schedule.
- Adhere to the IT Portfolio Management methodology, ensuring that gateway criteria are met at each stage of the project lifecycle.
- Produce high quality project documentation, including Project Definition Document, delivery plans, weekly project reports and service transition material.
- Co-ordinate the production of design and supporting documentation.
- Facilitating IT project meetings and project workshops
- Liaise with key stakeholders including the Business Owner, Project Board, project team and 3rd parties, keeping them regularly updated .
- Identify project dependencies and mitigate risk
- Manage the change management process.
The chosen Project Manager will possess demonstrable skills managing IT Projects from inception through to completion – candidates who have worked within the Legal environment would be of specific interest. Knowledge of Prince2 and Agile frameworks a necessity
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
• Demonstrable project management experience involving strategic and multi-faceted deliverables.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management sufficient to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Knowledge of PRINCE2, APMG or equivalent project delivery methodology.