Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Competitive daily rate
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a contract Project Manager based in West Yorkshire. It is essential you have demonstrated experience as a Project Manager working on technical Infrastructure projects as well as experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
* Proven experience working on Infrastructure projects
* Experience managing 3rd party suppliers
* Proficient in project planning, organising, team motivation, and delegation
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Able to integrate information from multiple sources in order to anticipate issues, come up with solutions, and resolve the problems
* Able to influence individuals at all levels in different departments, including senior executives
* High degree of commitment, flexibility, self-motivation, self-confidence, assertiveness, and high tolerance of ambiguity
* Budget control, supplier management and contract management and negotiation
* Specific experience of delivering technology and organisational change projects
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in an exciting fast paced environment please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.