£50000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
The Bridge IT are curretnly recruiting for a project manager for a business on the outskirts of Peterborough.
The duties of the role incumbent are highlighted below but will vary and flex dependent on business priorities, sometimes outside the scope of the stated bullet points:
- Drive the planning and execution of the work for specific projects within the overall IT and company strategy change management programme (develop project plans and manage project deliverables)
- Overall responsibility for managing projects as assigned
- Developing a plan to achieve the deliverables and then implementing the plan, ensuring that progress is maintained in line with objectives.
- Utilising resources allocated to be accountable for the successful delivery of the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for managing project scope, budget, issues, risks and changes.
- Ensure that the sponsor is accountable for achievement of the defined benefits.
- Implementing and managing the governance on assigned projects from initiation through to project
- The Project Manager will build and maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders at all levels
- The Project Manager will ensure that the rolling project plans are regularly maintained and monitored through the use of regular tracking and scheduling meetings with Project Teams and Steering Groups
- Responsible for managing the project budgets
Responsible for creating cost estimates in relation to potential future projects