£40000 - £49000 per annum
about 1 month ago
12 month fixed term contract
Newcastle or Leeds
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Project Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity with a fast paced, modern and technology driven organisation.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining project plans, tracking deliverables and budgets
- Liaise regularly with technical teams, vendors and technical delivery partners to ensure excellent communication between teams and management
- Work with stakeholders and members of the team to aid the delivery of the project to time and withing budget
- Maintain project plans with various external suppliers effectively and highlight any deviations in timing or budget
- Maintain RAID log and project financial forecast
- Report any key milestones back into the infrastructure programme
Ideally you will be an experienced Project Manager with experience working on IT projects and knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel. ITIL and PRINCE2 qualifications or similar and a sound understanding of Change Management process.
You will also have excellent financial management and experience managing projects in excess of £1m.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.