Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently recruiting a Project Manger for a market leading client based in Rochdale. You will be responsible for delivering exciting, end to end projects that will enable the business to deliver against its growth plans. You will be leading a team through the full project lifecycle and be responsible for the success of your workstream. You will need to be comfortable building relationships with stakeholders of all levels and need to have knowledge (and ideally be qualified in) Prince 2, PMP or ITIL. You will ideally have experience delivering Salesforce or ServiceNow platforms.
For the right candidate the role could also be based in Leeds. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45,000 + benefits.
You will need:
- Strong Project Management experience and be able to deliver a range of projects end to end.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Prince2 or ITIL qualification.
- To be comfortable delivering complex projects on time and to budget.
- You will ideally have experience in the telecoms industry.
- Ideally have delivered Salesforce, ServiceNow or Vlocity platforms.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch with further information.