City of London, London
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
4 months ago
Project Manager - Data Integration
A well known organisation based in central London are looking for a contract Project Manager to manage a large scale data integration following a recent business acquisition. You will need to have a good knowledge of Agile and be able to work closely with the product teams to on-board/migrate a new company's data effectively. This role is a hands on Agile Project Manager position and for someone who can roll their sleeves up and focus on the mechanics of delivering output. This position will require travel to Europe.
This is an initial 6 month contract with rates of £500 - £550 per day depending on experience.
You will need:
- Strong experience as a Project Manager with good experience of delivering in an Agile environment.
- Experience of delivering large scale data integration projects.
- Strong communication skills and be able to motivate and lead delivery.
- Experience working with product teams to understand scope.
- Ideally be Agile certified.
- Experience with data analytics or MI projects.
- Ideally have experience of integrations post acquisition.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.