City of London, London
£600.00 - £640.00 per day
3 months ago
Project Manager - Data Privacy & Protection - GDPR - OECD
Data Protection Project Manager required for a global organisation based in London. To be considered you must have experience of delivering large data privacy & protection projects and a strong knowledge of GDPR and OECD. The role will involve extensive travel to other office locations such as Amsterdam and Luxembourg and occasional travel to Chicago. You will be working closely with the Global Data Protection Manager to improve the businesses data protection maturity.
This is an initial 6 month contract with rates of up to £640 per day.
You will need:
- Strong Project Management experience within a fast paced environment.
- Experience of advising on and delivering change to improve data protection maturity.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and OECD.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable engaging with senior teams/the board.
- Strong MS Office skills (Advanced Excel)
- To be comfortable travelling globally with work.
- Ideally have worked within financial services.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.