Up to £0.00 per annum + £65,000 per annum plus benefits
27 days ago
Project Manager (Agile) - Leeds - £65,000
The Bridge IT are working with a global professional services organisation based in Leeds to recruit a Project Manager. The company are in a period of growth within their projects function with multiple hires within 2021 and a shift towards becoming a fully agile environment.
As a Project Manager you will take responsibility for multiple IT projects within their Change programme, leading project definition and assuring project viability to meet the changing needs of a global business. The objectives, deliverables and scale of the projects will vary by individual project.
* Provide effective leadership to the project team - ensuring that team members are motivated and further developing their skills and experience
* Engage with customers and major stakeholders
* Collect and use feedback from stakeholders to measure the effectiveness of stakeholder management mitigating risk and seeking continuous improvement
* Act as a representative of the Project Delivery function and establish Project Governance
* Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects
* Undertake cost estimation, timescales and resource management accordingly
* Ensure that project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained
* Monitor project scope, taking action when deviation occurs
* Manage the change control procedure
* Advise on technical recommendations
* Drive decision making during the project lifecycle
The Project Manager will be able to demonstrate expertise in a range of application, Infrastructure and Communications technologies including Cloud Migration. You will possess proven skills in project management principles, methods, techniques and tools throughout the full project lifecycle from inception through to implementation.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package