60000-65000 Per Annum Bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Project Manager (Mortgage Migrations)
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary up to £65,000 p/a plus excellent benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading financial software providers as a Project Manager to specialise in large scale mortgage migration projects.
What this role involves;
As a Project Manager you will hold a high profile with both internal stakeholders and the business’s client base. You will be Project Managing complex and fast paced mortgage migration work, so this opportunity would suit someone with Project Management and experience of a mortgage migration project, for a bank or building society within the financial services sector.
- You will have a successful Project Management experience
- A successful management of mortgage migration projects within banks or building societies
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience of standard PM responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting
- Project planning
- Forecasting and estimating
- Risk & Issue management
- Finance management and budgeting
- Change management?
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
Desirable but not essential;
- Hold a Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
- Experience in Business Change
- Management of software projects
- Line management of direct reports
- Supplier / 3rd party management
- Programme management
- Project Managed technical works around Cloud migration and AWS
What you will be given in return;
You will enjoy their excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Our client actively encourages the professional development of their employees with on the job training, access to University e-learning and the benefit of external training opportunities.
Please note if successful you will be subject to a consumer credit check and DBS check. If you have any concerns about this please raise this with us.